Owner of the website:
Villa Aurora & Thomas Mann House e. V.
Phone +49 (0)30 20 62 36 40
Fax +49 (0)30 20 62 36 41
Executive Director: Heike Catherina Mertens
Photo Villa Aurora: © VATMH Villa Aurora & Thomas Mann House, Mirko Lux
Webdesign: Werner Schauer, Triptychon Corporate Communications GmbH
Important notice regarding all links from this website: On 12 May 1998, the District Court in Hamburg passed the judgement 312 O 85/98 that through the installation of links on one's website, the institution/person/organization can also be held responsible for the contents of the linked pages. This can only be prevented by explicitly distancing oneself from the contents of the linked pages. Villa Aurora & Thomas Mann House e. V. herewith distances itself from the contents of all linked websites found on our homepage. This declaration is valid for all links found on our homepage.
German Films constantly controls and updates the information on this website. Despite all diligence, information available on the website may have been modified. We therefore cannot assume liability or guarantee the topicality, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. The same applies to other websites that are linked from the website. Villa Aurora & Thomas Mann House e. V. reserves the right to make changes or additions to any information provided.
The contents and design of this website are protect by copyright laws. No reproduction of the pages or their contents (texts, passages nor photo material) may be made without the written permission of Villa Aurora & Thomas Mann House e. V., as far a reproduction is not permissible by law.
1. Information about privacy and processing of your personal data
Villa Aurora & Thomas Mann House e. V. is committed to data protection in general and to the protection of your personal data. We gladly set out the basis on which we will process any personal information we collect from you or that you provide to us.
Your data are processed on behalf of
Villa Aurora & Thomas Mann House e. V.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All contact data and additional information can be found on our website: http://www.vatmh.org/en/contact.html.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our websites *.vatmh.org or *.villaaurorareception.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected and stored without your intervention:
· IP address of the requesting computer,
· Date and time of access,
· Name and URL of the retrieved file,
· Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
· used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
· ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
· ensuring comfortable use of our website,
· evaluation of system security and stability as well for further administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
The deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively you can also send your unsubscribe request to email@example.com by e-mail at any time.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
· you have given explicit consent to this, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
· the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
· in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
· this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Youtube, Vimeo and Soundcloud If you want to see and hear embedded video and audio recording on this site, personal information (IP address) will be sent to the operator of the video portal. Therefore, it is possible for the video provider to save your traffic and analyze your behavior. The use of YouTube, Vimeo and Soundcloud is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
· in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can aks us to provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a the right to complain, the source of the data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
· in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
· in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
· to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
· in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
· according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
· to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.